The Hard Cover Preparation Service includes:
- structural editing
- copy editing
- full cover design
- sourcing cover image, and internal images
- licensing of images
- preparation of cover PDF to print
- ISBN for hard cover format
- create Table of Contents
- check required front matter/end matter
- check book synopsis/blurb
- standardise manuscript formatting
- formatting to include images
- manuscript formatting to suit specific print sizes
- conversion to PDF for printing
For Gold Package Preparation Service
Quotes for packaged services cover one publishing project only.
Quotes for the Preparation Service are based on the word count of your manuscript, three sample chapters, and the number of images required.
If you require the same services for a subsequent project, you will need to purchase another publishing package, or select the relevant sub-packages that you need.
For Gold Package Print Runs
Quotes are based on the number of books you require to be printed.
Purchasing either Gold Package entitles you to a 10% discount on your first print run.
Payment is required when your printing order is placed.
Subsequent Print runs will be quoted on the number of books required, at the undiscounted rate.
TAT Publishing will organise the printing/binding of required number of books and subsequent delivery to the author.
The author is responsible for the sale and delivery of these books to buyers. All profit from such sales remains with the author.
30% of the sale price is retained by TAT Publishing for copies sold through TAT Books.